Karen Kay, Realtor®
It’s a straightforward approach to life, but it has certainly proven successful for Karen Kay. A longtime Valley resident who has always been driven to be her best, Karen’s determined spirit and dedicated personality have always kept her focused on positive results.
An Inspired Dedication
With such communication skills and strong dedication to customer service, it’s no wonder that Karen has become one of the area’s leading real estate professionals. Her desire to make a difference is the cornerstone of her continued success in the Valley market. Highly personalized and dedicated to the unique needs of each client she works with, Karen has earned the reputation as a professional who genuinely cares about the community, and who works hard to ensure that individuals and families fulfill their home ownership dreams.
Karen’s determined approach to business helped her make an immediate impact in the local real estate industry. Karen believes in continued learning to help her clients with the latest and best real estate practices and services.
Karen understands that information is free, knowledge is priceless.
Karen's Professional Credentials include:
- Certified as an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Designation signifying competence in computer technology (e-PRO)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate, REALTOR Institute (GRI)
- Women’s Council of REALTORS® Leadership Training Graduate (LTG)
- Short Sale Forclosure Resource (SFR), a certification which provides REALTORS a framework for understanding on how to: 1. Direct distressed sellers to finance, tax, and legal professionals, 2. Qualify sellers for short sales, 3. Develop a short-sale package, 4. Negotiate with lenders, 5. Tap into buyer demand, 6. Safeguard your commission, 7. Limit risk, 8. Protect buyers.
- Performance Management Network designation (PMN), a Women’s Council of Realtor's recognition of real-world skills, the know-how and the tools that keep the designees' business out front and on top of a lightning fast market.
- Certified Residential Investor Representative™ (CRIR)
CRIR is a continuing education course for the dedicated real estate professional The syllabus includes courses of study in financial/property analysis, deal structuring methodology, Realtor-investor relationships, etc.
The CRIR Realtor is dedicated to their Client/Investors. They have taken the time to acquire this advanced training so they have the tools and techniques to guide the Client/Investor with confidence in residential, commercial, and land acquisitions.
- Certified Land Sales Specialist (CLSS),
The CLSS is a continuing education course for the dedicated real estate professional and is a highly valued asset when pared with the CRIR certification. A Certified Land Sales Specialist has a comprehensive understanding of Arizona Water Issues, Land Development, Local and State regulations for buying and selling land, City and County zoning requirements, working with builders and advanced property sales techniques.
The CRIR and CLSS are highly regarded certifications which require application and a background check to participate.
Also, believing in service, Karen has served both as the local chapter & Arizona State President of the Women’s Council of REALTORS®. In 2010, Karen was chosen as Entrepreneur of the Year for the Local Chapter.
Karen is always looking for ways to expand the quality of her service, which is why she chose to be a part of the Realty Executives team of experienced professionals backing her and continuing to utilize the latest technological resources to her clients’ advantage.
Experience the Difference
Never losing sight of what's most important to her clients’ success, the fact that the majority of her business is built on referrals is a telling sign that Karen’s style of service is anything but standard. She often builds lasting relationships with her clients and knows exactly how to make people feel comfortable with their decisions throughout the home ownership process. Whether buying or selling, she has the market knowledge, business savvy, dedication and care it takes to help you make the most of your real estate opportunities. She keeps you updated throughout the process and is committed to providing world-class service every step of the way. When it comes to your most important real estate investments, trust the professional who is exceeding expectations every day.
That’s Karen Kay.
Experience the Difference and give her a call today at 480.203.9821
You’ll be glad you did!